About My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines: Mother is one of those individuals who is a gift from God to everyone. Mother is a manifestation of God that occurs in everyone’s life. Mother is a wellspring of affection for her children.
A mother is someone who prioritizes her children and family over her own interests. A mother, for example, gives up all of her happiness for the benefit of her family and children.
Mother is your greatest supporter in the world, because she will always be there for you, even if the rest of the world is against you.
When a baby grows up, even before starting school, their mother becomes their school. Our moms have a huge influence on who we become in life. They were our first teachers and had a significant role in our lives.
So, here are About My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines for kids and students for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 that will assist students in learning about their mothers and bringing them closer to them, so read on and frame your own essay about your mother using these about My Mother Essay samples:
About My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines for classes 1, 2, 3, 4
- Barakha Singh is my mother’s name.
- She is a doctor who enjoys her job.
- She is a really compassionate person.
- She gets me ready for school.
- She prepares my favourite dishes.
- She assists me with my schoolwork.
- She chastises me for my errors.
- With her, I play board games.
- She looks for our entire family.
- I adore her to death.
Essay about My Mother in 10 Lines for Classes 5, 6, 7, and 8
- My mother’s name is Mrs. Pooja Pandey.
- She is a housewife.
- She is a wonderful and responsible person.
- She attends to all of the family’s requirements.
- She devotes as much time as possible to me throughout my homework and play hours.
- She enjoys kitchen gardening and also plants lovely flowers.
- She assists me in recognizing and correcting my errors.
- She instills in me important life lessons.
- She is one of my closest companions.
- I admire and respect her.
10 Lines on My Mother for Classes 9, 10, 11, and 12
- Mrs. Pratibha Tripathi is my mother’s name.
- She is a doctor by profession, but she really enjoys nature, so we try to go on at least one mountain excursion each year.
- She is quite good at balancing her personal and business lives.
- She motivates me to be a successful and responsible doctor, and she is always there to help me along the way.
- Despite her hectic schedule at her hospital, she always makes time for her family and looks after us.
- We both enjoy cooking, so we prepare and dine together with the family every weekend.
- She is both sweet and rigorous, and she makes it a point to correct me anytime I make a mistake in life.
- She is always active in my life as if she were a dear friend; she knows my likes and dislikes, as well as all of my friends, and she frequently asks them over to spend time with us.
- She ensures that I live a life that is honest and responsible, and she motivates me to work hard and be committed to my education and family.
- She inspires me to be the greatest version of myself, and I admire and love her for it.
10 Lines About My Mom
- My mum is the most wonderful person on the face of the earth.
- My mum is someone I adore.
- My mother is a stay-at-home mom.
- She is a morning person who gets up early.
- She prepares breakfast for the entire family.
- She assists me in getting ready for school.
- She looks after everyone in my family.
- She is a nice and compassionate person.
- She is a very modest woman.
- She devotes her entire day to us.
- She looks after our health & she is a god’s best gift.
Also, read 100+ Best Quotes on Mothers
So it is like this mother, friends always respect your mother and keep her happy, a mother sacrifices all her happiness for her children and family. It is also our responsibility that never let such an idol of Mamta be sad and always take care of it. Learn English to Hindi Meaning.
So these were those 10 lines on the topic of my mother. I hope you have liked About My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines. If you liked this article, then you must share it on social media and tell us your suggestions through comments.